Connect with us

News

A Jury Just Delivered a Stunner to the Judge in Dem Sen Menendez’s Corruption Trial

Recently, Bob Menendez’s corruption trial was the main topic in the news.

And the jury just delivered a stunner to the judge in the trial.

He reportedly told the judge on Monday that they were unable to reach “unanimous decision on any of the charges.”

According to our source, IJR, the judge considered the options before ordering the deadlocked jurors to go home and then come back on Tuesday for additional deliberations.

JUST IN: Judge considering options after a jury in bribery trial against Sen. Menendez says it “cannot reach a unanimous decision on any of the charges.”

UPDATE: Judge overseeing bribery trial against Sen. Menendez tells deadlocked jurors to go home for the day and return to deliberations Tuesday,” NBC reported.

“The jury in the bribery trial of Democratic U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez and a wealthy donor and friend told the judge on Monday it couldn’t reach a verdict on any of the 19 counts against them.

The jury’s message came after an alternate replaced a juror who was excused last week for a pre-arranged vacation. The excused juror told reporters Thursday she would have voted for acquittal, but expected the trial to end in a hung jury.

A mistrial would be a major defeat for the government, which spent more than two years investigating the New Jersey senator’s ties with Florida eye doctor Salomon Melgen and about as long in the run-up to the trial, which is in its 11th week.

After the jury sent its note to U.S. District Judge William Walls on Monday, the judge told the panel to “go home, have a good meal and a good sleep and clear your heads.” He told the jurors to return Tuesday,” Chicago Tribune reported.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: IJR.

5 Comments

5 Comments

  1. dina Schrader

    November 14, 2017 at 1:38 am

    ANOTHER OJ JURY.. LET THE LIBERAL FREE EVEN IF HE IS CORRUPT.

    • Bobby Lytle

      November 14, 2017 at 1:41 am

      yup–sick -isnt it? friggin liberals and braindead

  2. Rev Bob Auleb

    November 14, 2017 at 1:54 am

    I will bet the split is along Party lines and as our country crumbles this will be the norm! Shame!

  3. Linda

    November 14, 2017 at 2:01 am

    Once again – is this the “swamp” that needs to be drained??? With all the facts we have heard aLL year – how is it this jury (?) could not come to a united decision??!! So sad–

  4. Kathleen Gordon

    November 14, 2017 at 2:21 am

    I can’t believe the jury’s are considering a not guilty verdict! What is this world coming to? This beats anything I’ve heard of…Unbelievable!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Breaking: Kim Jong Un Surrenders, Sends Letter to White House, Trump Wins North Korea

On Thursday, President Donald Trump teased a big announcement related to North Korea.

He said that South Korea will be making a “major statement” about North Korea.

This is major.

The North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has invited President Donald Trump to meet and he agreed. South Korean National Security Adviser Chung Eui-Yong, who led a delegation to Pyongyang for talks with senior North Korean leadership, briefed the White House on the recent meeting in North Korea’s capital.

According to our source, America News Central, Chung said that North Korea is committed to denuclearization and stressed that Kim expressed “his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.” The South Korean envoy revealed that “President Trump appreciated the greeting and said he would meet Kim Jong un by May to achieve permanent denuclearization.”

This announcement represents a significant development given that last summer, President Donald Trump was threatening North Korea with “fire and fury,” and a total destruction while Kim was warning that he would tame the president with fire.

 

It is unclear why North Korea is deciding to pursue dialogue now, but there is evidence that North Korea is struggling under the weight of the president’s maximum pressure strategy. There are serious concerns about the “military option.” As Kim Jong un aspires to survive Donald Trump’s presidency, these factors may be affect him in making a decision.

At the same time, Kim Jong un has repeatedly heralded North Korea’s emergence as a nuclear power, so it is unclear whether Kim is approaching his landmark meeting for a position of confidence or desperation. South Korea credits President Donald Trump for his remarkable moment, as Chung explained that the president’s “leadership and his maximum pressure policy together with international solidarity brought us to this juncture.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: America News Central.

Continue Reading

News

9th Circuit Court Stabs POTUS in the Back, Rules Children Can Sue Trump for Most Idiotic Reason Ever

Lawyers have a joke about the craziest courts in the country, for nuttiest decisions.

One of the courts that lands high on the list is the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

And they just managed to outdo themselves.

A federal appeals court ruled on Wednesday in favor of 21 children and young adults suing the U.S. government for not doing enough to protect their constitutional right to a stable climate. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals judges refused to grant mandamus relief and block the U.S. District Court in Oregon from hearing the suit, which was filed by the environmental group Our Children’s Trust in 2015.

According to our source, America News Central, President Donald Trump’s Administration and oil and gas groups appealed the decision in June 2017. They asked the judges to “end this clearly improper attempt to have the judiciary decide important questions of energy and environmental policy,” and upset the balance of powers. The Ninth Circuit disagreed with it.

Julia Olson, Our Children’s Trust  chief counsel, said that the ruling gives a “green light for trial.” Julia’s case on behalf of the young people argues constitutional rights to life, liberty and property are being violated by the federal government’s failure to enact policies to stop the global warming.

Applying the public trust doctrine to global warming was a way to “circumvent unfavorable political outcomes with legal actions, which runs afoul of non-justiciability limitations,” a 2014 Dartmouth Law Review article by Andrew Ballentine argued.

The Ninth acknowledges that the claims are overboard and recognize “some of the remedies the plaintiffs seek may not be available as redress.” Just like the kids from Parkland, Florida, it is not really just kids behind this. The adults supporting this push, using kids as a front, are the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: America News Central.

Continue Reading

News

THIS Sanctuary City Just Got A HUGE $178 MILLION Surprise Straight From The President — BOOM!

Sanctuary cities will be gone soon.

And all the Liberal mayors who have defied the United States law for the past eight years are going to be very sorry.

This is huge.

While some mayors have seen the light and come over to President Donald Trump‘s side, some of them resisted. Maybe because they can’t imagine that there will be real consequences. Austin, the most Liberal city in Texas, a state that is otherwise completely Red, its sheriff has defied both federal law and the governor for some time.

According to our source, My Right America, Travis County Sheriff  “Sanctuary Sally” Hernandez has fallen out of the graces of Governor Abbott, who has stated that if she continues to defy the rule of law, he will cut off millions of dollars to the county. Texas Governor Greg Abbott made abolishing sanctuary jurisdictions in Texas an emergency item for this year’s legislative session and a bill is speeding through, that would enforce the move.

Sheriff Hernandez is about to create a catastrophe for Austin. They could use $125 million in state and federal grants. “Travis County currently receives $125 million in state and federal grants that flow through the Office of the Governor,” Governor Abbott’s spokesman John Wittman said on Tuesday. “The governor’s office is currently evaluating how much of that $125 million could be taken away under SB4.”

The S.B.4 legislation, contains provisions to cut funding from any “local entity,” refusing to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

“A local entity may not receive state grant funds if the entity adopts, enforces, or endorses a policy under which the entity prohibits or discourages the enforcement of immigration laws or, by consistent actions, prohibits or discourages the enforcement of immigration laws.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: My Right America.

Continue Reading

News

BREAKING: 12 Hrs After Trump Pardoned Him, Freed Sailor Makes Shocking Admission – WATCH!

In 2009, U.S Sailor Kristian Saucier’s life took a turn for the worse after he took nine photos of the inside of the USS Alexandria.

He was arrested and convicted of being in possession of  “unauthorized retention of national defense information,” which is a felony in 2016.

But, President Donald Trump pardoned him and ended the nightmare that plagued him for so long.

President Donald Trump is keeping his promises to not only make America great again, but to right the many wrongs that occurred under the presidency of Barack Obama and his Administration. Among the mistakes was the arrest of U.S. Sailor Kristian Saucier, for taking photos of the inside of the USS Alexandria.

According to our source, Daily Vine, at the time of the arrest, Saucier was enjoying a stellar career in the Navy and was looking forward to serve for more years. Now he is free, and he is speaking out about the circumstances surrounding his prosecution and the double standard to which he was held to.

“The president has pardoned Kristian Saucier, a Navy submariner. Mr. Saucier was 22 years old at the time of his offenses and has served out his 12-month sentence. He has been recognized by his fellow service-members for his dedication, skill and patriotic spirit. The president is appreciative of Mr. Saucier’s service to the country,” Sarah Sanders said at a press conference.

“That was the press secretary yesterday,” Fox News reporter Pete Hegseth said. “Well, former Navy machinist joins us now for an exclusive interview. Sir, thank you very much for joining. What it must have felt like today… to wake up as a free man. You were a felon yesterday. Today you’re free. How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Pretty good,” Saucier said. “We’re very grateful to the president for following through with his promise to help our family out. He is an amazing man, and this is just one of the many great things that he’s done in his term. You know, I got to speak with him briefly yesterday and what an amazing guy. Just to be able to take time out of his busy schedule to speak with me and to turn my family’s life around and give us our lives back.”

“This case could have been handled at a much lower level within the military, as it should have been because I was active duty at the time and I would have taken my punishment the same way — like a man. I made a mistake when I was a young kid, it was a misguided attempt to have some mementos, and it should have never reached the level like it did. And I believe President Trump saw that and he spoke about my case.”

“It was a clear attempt by the Department of Justice… under Obama to use me as a scapegoat to take the heat off Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information,” Saucier added.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Daily Vine.

Continue Reading

News

Home Depot Founder Risks Entire Company With Shock Announcement – Trump’s DOING IT Anyway!

Major retailers around the nation have become battlegrounds for political correctness.

They used their businesses to make social statements.

It is not very wise to polarize your customer base with a divisive stance.

Home Depot’s competition, Lowe’s, has proven to stay true to their values and the American citizens, especially our nation’s heroes and their families. Their counterpart has received some pretty bad press over the past three years, regarding an apparent disrespect for the military. Most of this seemed to occur at the store level and not a decision condoned or approved by the corporation especially since the CEO of the home improvement is a major President Donald Trump supporter, which is a fact that the founder has not been shy about.

According to our source, Daily Vine, the Home Depot Foundation, a leadership arm for the company founded by Bernie Marcus, Arthur Blank and with the help of Ken Langone, hammered down on its pledge to closing the gap among skilled laborers in America. It announce that it would commit $50 million to train 20.000 tradespeople over the next ten years, starting with separating military and veterans, in a n effort to reduce the number of unfilled construction sector jobs in the United States.

“We want to bring shop class back, from coast-to-coast,” Shannon Gerber, executive director of The Home Depot Foundation, said in a statement. “We’re thrilled to train 20,000 next-generation plumbers, electricians, carpenters and beyond. It’s a true honor to welcome our first classes of separating soldiers as they transition to civilian life and into successful careers in the trades.”

Our country needs to see more of this and it will, within the next four years under President Donald Trump’s leadership. He praises our military all the time and that is how it should be.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Daily Vine.

Continue Reading