Connect with us

News

Just In: Days After North Korea Threat, Trump Picks Up The Phone And Makes 1 Important Call

In its rich history, America has had a lot of allies and has fought alongside them.

Sometimes we needed help others, we were the ones that helped.

It’s a never ending cycle, and now we need to stand on the side of the Pacific territory.

You know the story of North Korea’s provocation and Donald Trump’s answer. Threats were shared back and forth, and no compromise was found. Diplomatic solutions are yet to be discussed, and Kim Jong Un is threatening to fire his nuclear warheads at Guam.

Our source Western Journalism reported, our President is completely devoted to solving the situation and is not afraid to go at our enemy. He will go in with “fire and fury” as he stated, and so will the people behind him.

This should serve as a guarantee to Guam’s governor Eddie Baza Calvo, who is going through a tough time after his island found itself in the middle of a disturbing situation. He and Trump had a talk which was posted on Facebook, where Trump assured the governor not to be afraid of an attack as we will stand beside them.

We bring you some of the conversation:

Good morning, good morning,” you can hear Trump saying.

He continued encouraging:

“It’s great to speak with you. Good morning. I just wanted to pay my respects, and we are with you 1,000 percent. You are safe. We’re with you 1,000 percent. And I wanted to call you and say hello. How are you?”

Calvo responded brightly, saying: “Mr. President, as the governor of Guam, representing the people of Guam, and as an American citizen, I have never felt safer or so confident, with you at the helm. So with all the criticism going on over there, from a guy that’s being targeted, we need a president like you. So I’m just so thankful, and I’m glad you’re holding the helm, sir.” He really sounded grateful.

“They should have had me eight years ago, or at least somebody with my thought process,” Trump replied to the governor.

You can listen to the full conversation here:

Politics and war wasn’t the only topic they had, as our President switched it up:

“Eddie, I have to tell you, you’ve become extremely famous. All over the world the world, they’re talking about Guam, and they’re talking about you,” Trump said. “I can say this — your tourism, you’re going to go up like tenfold with the expenditure of no money, so I congratulate you. It just looks like a beautiful place.”

Calvo agreed with him, and had some nice words for his residence:

“It’s paradise,” Calvo said. “We’ve got 95 percent occupancy, and after all this stuff calms down, we’re going to have 110 percent occupancy.”

It looks like these two great men get along with each other, as it was also said they had a separate talk earlier this week. They must stick together if we want to make sure North Korea is no threat!

Scroll down and leave a comment concerning this story!

Featured Image Source. H/T Western Journalism.

Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Marie Czarnecki

    August 12, 2017 at 9:18 pm

    NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO GUAM, DOUGH BOY WILL GET HIS!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Sobbing Shooting Victim Takes Over Live Broadcast And Silences Reporter Who Tried To Lie On Air

In less than a year, our country has had three mass shootings that have taken the lives of hundreds of innocent people.

It seems like there is no end in sight.

And of course, the left has already begun to politicize the new tragedy in Florida to sway public opinions their way.

Another mass shooter, Nikolas Cruz, has struck at a Florida High School, murdering 17 innocent lives and injuring more than 20 others. The CNN reporter interviewed one of the survived victims, David Hogg, a 17-year old senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. She was trying to bait him into saying that we needed more gun control, but he was not biting and instead, he said that something needs to be done to make the schools in America safer, but he never called for gun control.

“There was a tsunami of people running in one specific direction away from something,” he said, “and that’s what we were doing. It was almost like there was a shark coming along and we were a school of fish. And we were running from that armed man.” A janitor appeared, he said and began to wave. “Stop, stop! Go over here!”

According to our source, Freedom Daily, the school chef opened the door to her office and hurried the teenagers in. There were around 50 students crowded into the office. They turned to their phones and began the terrifying experience of watching a school shooting through their news apps.

“On a national scale, I’m not surprised at all,” he said of the shooting. “And that’s just sad. The fact that a student is not surprised that there was another mass shooting — but this time it was at his school — says so much about the current state that our country is in, and how much has to be done.”

“The violence must stop,” he said, issuing a call to pressure lawmakers to act to make schools safer.

“We need to do something. We need to get out there and be politically active. Congress needs to get over their political bias with each other and work toward saving children’s lives.”

“We’re children,” he said. “You guys are the adults.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Freedom Daily.

Continue Reading

News

Utah High School Destroys US Flag After FL Shooting, Immediately Replace It With Something Sick!

This Thursday morning, an American flag has been destroyed at a high school in Washington County, Utah.

It is a huge sacrilege to destroy an U.S. flag that stands for all the freedoms and that people who died assuring we kept them.

What the vandals put in its place was beyond insulting and attacking everything the Americans stood for.

According to our source, Freedom Daily, local authorities released a statement that saying that someone took down the school’s American flag and replaced it with what looked like a flag used by ISIS. The American flag was left on the ground and has been damaged. The police department supplemented a full-time resource officer at the high school with other officers on Thursday, to keep the students and the employers were safe.

“Today officers responded to a report of graffiti at Hurricane High School, responding officers found graffiti on one wall of the school. The graffiti read ‘ISIS IS COMING’. Officers also found someone had removed the American flag from the flagpole in front of the school and replaced it with what looked like a flag used by ISIS.”

The American flag was left at the scene by the suspect(s) and was damaged.
The graffiti was removed by Washington County School District employees shortly after it was found. The ISIS flag was also removed and replaced with a new American flag. Investigators have been following leads throughout the day, at this time no arrest has been made.”

“Hurricane High School held classes all day and will again tomorrow; we do not believe there is a danger to students or teachers at the school. Hurricane Police Department has a full time School Resource Officer on site and additional officers will be present to ensure students and faculty feel safe.”

Early this morning someone vandalized HHS, the suspect(s) took down the American flag and replaced with an ISIS flag and…

Posted by Hurricane City Police Department on Thursday, February 15, 2018

“HCPD investigators sent an image of the flag to the FBI who analyzed it, based on information we received from the FBI we do not believe this act was perpetrated by someone linked to the Islamic State. This investigation is ongoing and investigators will continue to follow-up on leads.
Anyone with any information regarding this incident is asked to call our dispatch center at 435-627-4999.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Freedom Daily.

Continue Reading

News

Fox News Execs Just Got Brutal News For Firing O’Reilly, They’re In Trouble

Fox News is one of the most popular networks so far.

But all of the shake-ups have put in a place of real vulnerability.

The network took a big gamble by removing former former chairman Roger Ailes.

These executives just took what is arguably a really big risk by firing the network’s biggest star Bill O’Reilly. With him not being in Fox News anymore, the business decision-makers at Fox News just got hit with some very harsh news. Without Bill O’Reilly and his fan base, these executives are looking forward at a rating free fall and the potential that conservative viewers will abandon the Fox News network, in favor of looking for more up-to-date conservative news outlets, mostly on the web. You could say O’Reilly could get the sweetest revenge watching Fox News’ ratings go down

According to our source, Conservative 101, this is what New York Times writer Jim Rutenberg said about O’Reilly’s viewers, “First there is Mr. O’Reilly’s own audience, which steadfastly stuck with him — and then some — as the revelations about sexual harassment first emerged in The New York Times. For as long as he has been ‘looking out for’ them — as he puts it — he has sworn to beat back the ‘secular progressive’ forces of political correctness.”

He added, “His fans told interviewers they doubted the allegations against him, describing him as an ‘easy target’ for liberal groups and the same mainstream media he has made a career of lambasting.” Chris Ruddy, CEO of Fox News’ conservative rival Newsmax Media, agreed that Fox News is now in a really big trouble. Ruddy said, “Generally, the Fox audience is not going to be happy the network fired him. They’re going to think it was unfair.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Conservative 101.

Continue Reading

News

Ben Stein Blasts CNN To Their Faces And Exposes Their True Motives, They Are Stunned

The mainstream media always tries to interrupt President Donald Trump in his work.

They have been flipping out over his decision of not attending the White House Correspondents dinner.

But, Ben Stein is here to protect his decision and shut the mouths of all liberals.

The former Nixon and Ford speechwriter Ben Stein, said that the mainstream media is only looking for a scandal with President Donald Trump and they want to do to him just like they did to former President Richard Nixon. Stein explained that it makes sense why President Donald Trump decided not to attend the White House Correspondents dinner. He would have been the mainstream media’s punching bad again. The media would have twisted his words and create fake stories with him being the villain.

“Look, every day you pick up The New York Times, every day they’re slamming, slamming, slamming Trump. I’m a great fan of CNN. I watch it quite faithfully, every day CNN is slamming him, slamming him, slamming him. Every day, they’re looking for a scandal. They’re just turning the woods upside down looking for a scandal. They’re hoping, I think, to do to him what they did to Nixon a long time ago. And, you know, still haven’t found any real scandals,” Stein stated.

According to our source, Conservative 101, CNN’s Brianna Keillar asked him what he thought of President Donald Trump calling the media “the enemy of the American people.” Ben did not respond.

“With all due respect, I don’t blame him for being furious at them. And I think he’s got a lot of company. I’m out there giving speeches all around the country all the time, an awful lot of people are not great fans of the media, and they see the media as an unelected aristocracy … who are dumping all over the mainstream of America.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Conservative 101.

Continue Reading

News

Obama’s Political Comeback Comes To Sudden Halt After Air Force Officer Exposes His Nasty Secret

Retired Air Force Captain Joni Marquez revealed a huge secret about Barack Obama.

She revealed that Obama caused the deaths of 38 soldiers in Afghanistan.

This has been one of the deadliest attack on NAVY SEALS in U.S. history.

Marquez said that if Barack Obama did not compromise the safety of these SEALS, to protect lives of the Muslim terrorists, these soldiers would have been alive today. The attack on these soldiers took place six years ago on August 6, On this day, Marquez and her crew were working on their AC-130 gunship, when they were told to take part in a mission that she described as “almost like a 9-1-1 type of a situation.”

According to our source, Red Nation Now, the gunship was ordered to fly close-in air support above Afghanistan’s dangerous Tangi Valley, in Wardak Province, assisting troops with the Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment who were being fired on by eight heavily armed Taliban insurgents.

The Rangers had called in for assault helicopters to engage the enemy hiding among the rock valley. The air weapons team fired on the Taliban fighters, but not all of the insurgents were killed. Marquez explained that what should have been a simple mission of taking out terrorists never occurred, as Obama’s generals never gave the gunship permission to fire on them.

“We had seen two of the insurgents moving, crawling away from the area, as to not really make a whole lot of scene.” Marquez then said to the ground commander,”“You have two enemy forces that are still alive,” she said. “Permission to engage.” She and her team tracked the enemy insurgents, watching as they head to a village, where they rallied more terrorists to join them in their fight.

“If we would’ve been allowed to engage that night, we would’ve taken out those two men immediately”

“I won’t rest until some kind of justice is served, in a manner of either, you know, the people that were responsible for that night, for making those calls, come forward and are honest about it…”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Red Nation Now.

Continue Reading