Connect with us

News

Report: Trump Unleashes Brutal Surprise On United Nations: “We Simply Cannot…

After they woke from the long dream, Americans noticed cracks in the story they lived in.

While you’re in a dream, you can’t tell that you’re dreaming, or that something’s wrong.

Similar to this situation, after one regime ends, citizens see what was wrong.

Problems were actually created, and simple solutions – avoided.

According to our source, Patriot Journal, the external politics Barrack Obama was leading, seems to forced globalism into the States. Pacts that were formed, like the Paris Climate Accorddemanded the U.S. to submit to rules created by outsiders. But, not only that! With another move Obama made, the country was forced to agree to the silly rules from the U.N. Again – these aren’t rules decided by Congress or the American people!

A huge part of these rules were actually regarding the immigration policies.

Seems like we were led by Obama, but who was leading him?

On this subject, the CNN reports that the States will no longer be a part of the global compact on migration. They notified the United Nations that this is compromising the nation’s sovereignty and dignity.

“While we will continue to engage on a number of fronts at the United Nations,” Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in a statement Sunday, “in this case, we simply cannot in good faith support a process that could undermine the sovereign right of the United States to enforce our immigration laws and secure our borders.” He continued: “The US supports “international cooperation on migration issues, but it is the primary responsibility of sovereign states to help ensure that migration is safe, orderly, and legal.”

Following these imposed policies on migration, our nation was winning the hearts of the world’s public, but losing its own power in favor to others. Our policies must reflect our values and concerns. We can’t let external forces control our decisions because that’s a sure way towards silently losing control inside our own borders.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Patriot Journal.

Advertisement
8 Comments

8 Comments

  1. edward williams

    December 6, 2017 at 10:04 pm

    Love this gunslinger right along with Sara….The Gunslinger sisters

  2. eva

    December 6, 2017 at 10:18 pm

    YES WE NEED TO BE FREE OF THE UN. INTERFERENCE IN OUR POLITICS .THEY MUST LEAVE OUR COUNTRY NOW. THEY’RE OBAMA ARMY AGAINST AMERICA.

  3. chuck lanning

    December 6, 2017 at 10:21 pm

    I CAN’T GRASP THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN OBAMA AND HILLARY..GOOD LORD…I NEVER DREAMED I WOULD EVER READ SHIT LIKE THIS..I GUESS I AM MORE PROUD OF THIS ADMINISTRATION EVERYDAY…

  4. Janet Chepulis

    December 6, 2017 at 10:29 pm

    Perfect respoonse. Leve the UN. We will govern our own country and they need to stay out of our business.

  5. dan dolomont

    December 6, 2017 at 10:31 pm

    No mualim filth in the US

  6. Ron B.

    December 6, 2017 at 10:32 pm

    The Un is acting like the EU is to England, ruling the nation by decree when it has zero rights to do that and just as in the UK the same crowd of people are to blame… suadi arabia.

  7. Bill Coffman

    December 6, 2017 at 10:39 pm

    Keeping people ignorant and uneducated about the constitution, bylaws, and bills passed by Congress has always been the status quo for the Democratic party. The dumber the better suits them just fine. Polls showed in the previous eight years
    75% of the populace did not know Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. The other 25% had never heard of her!

  8. Don

    December 7, 2017 at 9:43 am

    The United Nations I used to think was a good thing, just like the Democrat Party of the Sixties and Seventies!!! I was at a Doctors office and there was a womans magazine and in
    it a story “White Water and the Clintons”, so anyway I read the story then went to the library to research all of the footnotes and verifed a “Corrupt Criminal Clinton family”,
    it was Unbelivable but verified!!! Thats when I got involved with researching Politicians!!! Then I found Obama to be a smooth talking “Evil Corrupt Criminal POS”!!!
    My Dad told me not to vote for anyone without researching them at the library first!!! So
    that’s what I did!!! I voted for Obama in the primary then found that Obama had always hated America and Americans, so why would he be running for the Demoncrap Presidency??!!!
    So in the General I didn’t vote for anyone for POTUS (John song-bird McCain was also a POS)!!! I wished Sarah Palin had ran for POTUS Conservative I would’ve voted for her in a “Heart Beat”!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *