Connect with us

News

Trump’s Staffer Suddenly Quits And Immediately Comes After Him With $25Mil Lawsuit For SICK Reason

As it appears, seems like there aren’t any “good fellas” in politics anymore.

In every direction you turn your head, you find accused politicians.

Sex scandals, money laundering, security breaches… Washington has it all!

According to our source, Freedom Daily, President Trump and his administration stuff are on the target again. Seems that the Liberals just can’t let their glory dream fly away…

It’s continually going to be a peril of being popular that individuals may blame you for something that you didn’t do, and the present political atmosphere has made those allegations more inclined to stick. The reason probably is the fact that right now, a vast amount of the general population we previously praised and supported have been turned out to be spoiled, sick people with hidden agendas. In today’s world-obviously money can buy everything. So people and their ideals are for sale 24/7 That seems to be the case with Jessica Denson, a former employee of President Trump during his electoral campaign. She dropped a lawsuit against the Presidential campaign, based on the silly fact that someone tried to steal her laptop.

She wasn’t fired, she quit, apparently, because she was super uncomfortable around her colleagues. Nowadays that warrants $25 million dollars! Sometimes, people have to make up things to take the blame out of their own mind. The feel of guilt is a terrible burden – publicly chasing it away might just cure that a bit.

On this matter, TMZ reports the following: “Jessica Denson says she was working for the Trump campaign last year and says other members of the staff made her life a living hell. In the docs, Denson says her direct boss started a rumor she was responsible for the October 2016 leak of Trump’s tax returns … which she denies. Denson, who was a journalist before joining the campaign, says she reported the incidents to Deputy Campaign Manager David Bossie and campaign COO Jeff DeWitt. According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, DeWitt responded by sending an internal email accusing Denson of wasting campaign money.

She was never fired, but says she was distressed by the fact they ignored her complaints. Denson’s claiming sexual discrimination and defamation … and suing the Trump campaign for $25 million.”

Sometimes, people have to make up things to take the blame out of their own mind. The feeling of guilt is a terrible burden – publicly chasing it away might just cure that a bit.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Freedom Daily.

17 Comments

17 Comments

  1. John

    December 6, 2017 at 10:33 pm

    you can blame the ambulance chasers – Mr Trump, don’t settle .. let them spin their tires in the sand

    • chrissy dunatchik

      December 6, 2017 at 11:23 pm

      THOSE DIRTY SCUM LIARS MAKE THE HEADLINE SOUND LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP DID SOMETHING WRONG INSTEAD OF ONE OF HIS STAFFERS!!!

      THIS LOW LIFE WOMAN THOUGHT UP A WAY TO JOIN IN FILING SUITS TO GET MONEY!!!

      THIS IS A SICK NEW TREND HAPPENING NOW!! SATAN IS WORKING OVERTIME!!

  2. Darnell Daniel

    December 6, 2017 at 10:35 pm

    Please, don’t settle. Senseless lawsuits such as this is one of the many things wrong in our court system.

  3. Marcia

    December 6, 2017 at 10:39 pm

    You just can’t go and blame someone because you can’t handle the job.
    She up and quit that shows how irresponsible she is.
    This is a waste of time,she won’t get a penny.

    Time to grow up.

    • SALLY Becker

      December 6, 2017 at 10:51 pm

      She probably had to show up for and actually do some work.

  4. Brenda Crawford

    December 6, 2017 at 10:40 pm

    YOU’VE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO DESERVE A LAWSUIT LIKE THAT….DON’T GIVE HER A NICKLE….IT’S ALL ON HER, NOT YOU!!!!

  5. Roxanne Sadler

    December 6, 2017 at 10:42 pm

    what a waste of time!

  6. suzan brown

    December 6, 2017 at 10:50 pm

    Some like to not work and want a settlement of 25 million dollars! wow, don’t settle

  7. Lionel

    December 6, 2017 at 10:52 pm

    LOL The Truth always hurts the deceivers. The best part is at the finish line, their reward awaits their arrival. The prize is never what they had envisioned. For the multitude against Trump the back biters and regime of ovomit followers with killary soros and Illuminati be as the guiding story of Haman’s gallows for all the public to see an end to this demonic regime.

  8. Luz Floro

    December 6, 2017 at 10:54 pm

    PLEASE DO NOT PAY! THIS IS BEYOND FRIVOLOUS LAWSUIT! NUISANCE LAWSUIT! THIS WILL START MORE LAWSUIT & BASELESS ALLEGATION. SHE WAS NOT FIRED, JUST WANTS QUICK BUCK!

  9. Janet Chepulis

    December 6, 2017 at 10:57 pm

    No reason for a lawsuit. She would be thrown out of court.

  10. Cynthia

    December 6, 2017 at 11:08 pm

    She’s an idiot. PLEASE DON’T PAY THIS MONEY HUNGRY B@!CH. She should be sued for her stupidity alone.

  11. Julio Rey Maful

    December 6, 2017 at 11:12 pm

    How Many and How Much Proof is need it????…; Socialists/Communists/Pro-islamism democRATS/LibTARDS has no Place in this American REPUBLIC/Nation. Why are We allowing this TRAITORS/ Domestic TERRORISTS to Dictate/Manipulate and Destroy our Nation/Lives???. It is the RIGHT Time to DISMANTLE/ERADICATE this GANG of Criminals for the sake of this Country. No more Tolerance with anything that smell Communism/Socialism/Islamism, This Ideologies of HATE/CRIME/IMPOSITION/ANTI-We the People DO NOT FIT in this REPUBLIC of the FREEMEN. PUT this TRASH in PRISON for EVER and EXECUTE them for HIGH TREASON!!!!…

  12. Jim Wallace

    December 6, 2017 at 11:15 pm

    Tmorrow she’ll get a call from the democRATZ pet sex attorney “The Tissue Queen” Gloria Allred. I am sure they’ll figure a way to turn thet lost computer into a lost virginity suit now thats more like the 25 Million.

  13. Steve Pohlit

    December 7, 2017 at 1:47 am

    Seems to me that there are two steps here – 1. let it run it’s course meaning rack up the legal bills The case won’t win 2. Start going after the attorneys that take these cases. I suspect they are all contingency. Get real public on the attorneys who take these cases and sue them for the costs of the case they lose- not just the client who has no money go after the law firm

  14. Jacqueline Fallucco

    December 7, 2017 at 2:10 am

    God love and help our President Trump…He neither needs nor deserves what he is going through..I hope his lawyers demolish his enemies..Don’t settle, Mr. President…

  15. diana

    December 7, 2017 at 5:30 am

    Here Obama breaking the law still. His Shadow Government is doing Obamas bidding behind the scenes using United Nations, & Dept Social Services to smuggle illegal Syrian Muslim refugees into America. Go to YouTube search Josh Tolley Show & Jill Noble Dept of Social Services exposing Obama violating the Travel Bans,

    https://youtu.be/3qXL6IB9YKE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Breaking: Kim Jong Un Surrenders, Sends Letter to White House, Trump Wins North Korea

On Thursday, President Donald Trump teased a big announcement related to North Korea.

He said that South Korea will be making a “major statement” about North Korea.

This is major.

The North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has invited President Donald Trump to meet and he agreed. South Korean National Security Adviser Chung Eui-Yong, who led a delegation to Pyongyang for talks with senior North Korean leadership, briefed the White House on the recent meeting in North Korea’s capital.

According to our source, America News Central, Chung said that North Korea is committed to denuclearization and stressed that Kim expressed “his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.” The South Korean envoy revealed that “President Trump appreciated the greeting and said he would meet Kim Jong un by May to achieve permanent denuclearization.”

This announcement represents a significant development given that last summer, President Donald Trump was threatening North Korea with “fire and fury,” and a total destruction while Kim was warning that he would tame the president with fire.

 

It is unclear why North Korea is deciding to pursue dialogue now, but there is evidence that North Korea is struggling under the weight of the president’s maximum pressure strategy. There are serious concerns about the “military option.” As Kim Jong un aspires to survive Donald Trump’s presidency, these factors may be affect him in making a decision.

At the same time, Kim Jong un has repeatedly heralded North Korea’s emergence as a nuclear power, so it is unclear whether Kim is approaching his landmark meeting for a position of confidence or desperation. South Korea credits President Donald Trump for his remarkable moment, as Chung explained that the president’s “leadership and his maximum pressure policy together with international solidarity brought us to this juncture.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: America News Central.

Continue Reading

News

9th Circuit Court Stabs POTUS in the Back, Rules Children Can Sue Trump for Most Idiotic Reason Ever

Lawyers have a joke about the craziest courts in the country, for nuttiest decisions.

One of the courts that lands high on the list is the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

And they just managed to outdo themselves.

A federal appeals court ruled on Wednesday in favor of 21 children and young adults suing the U.S. government for not doing enough to protect their constitutional right to a stable climate. The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals judges refused to grant mandamus relief and block the U.S. District Court in Oregon from hearing the suit, which was filed by the environmental group Our Children’s Trust in 2015.

According to our source, America News Central, President Donald Trump’s Administration and oil and gas groups appealed the decision in June 2017. They asked the judges to “end this clearly improper attempt to have the judiciary decide important questions of energy and environmental policy,” and upset the balance of powers. The Ninth Circuit disagreed with it.

Julia Olson, Our Children’s Trust  chief counsel, said that the ruling gives a “green light for trial.” Julia’s case on behalf of the young people argues constitutional rights to life, liberty and property are being violated by the federal government’s failure to enact policies to stop the global warming.

Applying the public trust doctrine to global warming was a way to “circumvent unfavorable political outcomes with legal actions, which runs afoul of non-justiciability limitations,” a 2014 Dartmouth Law Review article by Andrew Ballentine argued.

The Ninth acknowledges that the claims are overboard and recognize “some of the remedies the plaintiffs seek may not be available as redress.” Just like the kids from Parkland, Florida, it is not really just kids behind this. The adults supporting this push, using kids as a front, are the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: America News Central.

Continue Reading

News

THIS Sanctuary City Just Got A HUGE $178 MILLION Surprise Straight From The President — BOOM!

Sanctuary cities will be gone soon.

And all the Liberal mayors who have defied the United States law for the past eight years are going to be very sorry.

This is huge.

While some mayors have seen the light and come over to President Donald Trump‘s side, some of them resisted. Maybe because they can’t imagine that there will be real consequences. Austin, the most Liberal city in Texas, a state that is otherwise completely Red, its sheriff has defied both federal law and the governor for some time.

According to our source, My Right America, Travis County Sheriff  “Sanctuary Sally” Hernandez has fallen out of the graces of Governor Abbott, who has stated that if she continues to defy the rule of law, he will cut off millions of dollars to the county. Texas Governor Greg Abbott made abolishing sanctuary jurisdictions in Texas an emergency item for this year’s legislative session and a bill is speeding through, that would enforce the move.

Sheriff Hernandez is about to create a catastrophe for Austin. They could use $125 million in state and federal grants. “Travis County currently receives $125 million in state and federal grants that flow through the Office of the Governor,” Governor Abbott’s spokesman John Wittman said on Tuesday. “The governor’s office is currently evaluating how much of that $125 million could be taken away under SB4.”

The S.B.4 legislation, contains provisions to cut funding from any “local entity,” refusing to cooperate with federal immigration authorities.

“A local entity may not receive state grant funds if the entity adopts, enforces, or endorses a policy under which the entity prohibits or discourages the enforcement of immigration laws or, by consistent actions, prohibits or discourages the enforcement of immigration laws.”

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: My Right America.

Continue Reading

News

BREAKING: 12 Hrs After Trump Pardoned Him, Freed Sailor Makes Shocking Admission – WATCH!

In 2009, U.S Sailor Kristian Saucier’s life took a turn for the worse after he took nine photos of the inside of the USS Alexandria.

He was arrested and convicted of being in possession of  “unauthorized retention of national defense information,” which is a felony in 2016.

But, President Donald Trump pardoned him and ended the nightmare that plagued him for so long.

President Donald Trump is keeping his promises to not only make America great again, but to right the many wrongs that occurred under the presidency of Barack Obama and his Administration. Among the mistakes was the arrest of U.S. Sailor Kristian Saucier, for taking photos of the inside of the USS Alexandria.

According to our source, Daily Vine, at the time of the arrest, Saucier was enjoying a stellar career in the Navy and was looking forward to serve for more years. Now he is free, and he is speaking out about the circumstances surrounding his prosecution and the double standard to which he was held to.

“The president has pardoned Kristian Saucier, a Navy submariner. Mr. Saucier was 22 years old at the time of his offenses and has served out his 12-month sentence. He has been recognized by his fellow service-members for his dedication, skill and patriotic spirit. The president is appreciative of Mr. Saucier’s service to the country,” Sarah Sanders said at a press conference.

“That was the press secretary yesterday,” Fox News reporter Pete Hegseth said. “Well, former Navy machinist joins us now for an exclusive interview. Sir, thank you very much for joining. What it must have felt like today… to wake up as a free man. You were a felon yesterday. Today you’re free. How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Pretty good,” Saucier said. “We’re very grateful to the president for following through with his promise to help our family out. He is an amazing man, and this is just one of the many great things that he’s done in his term. You know, I got to speak with him briefly yesterday and what an amazing guy. Just to be able to take time out of his busy schedule to speak with me and to turn my family’s life around and give us our lives back.”

“This case could have been handled at a much lower level within the military, as it should have been because I was active duty at the time and I would have taken my punishment the same way — like a man. I made a mistake when I was a young kid, it was a misguided attempt to have some mementos, and it should have never reached the level like it did. And I believe President Trump saw that and he spoke about my case.”

“It was a clear attempt by the Department of Justice… under Obama to use me as a scapegoat to take the heat off Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information,” Saucier added.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Daily Vine.

Continue Reading

News

Home Depot Founder Risks Entire Company With Shock Announcement – Trump’s DOING IT Anyway!

Major retailers around the nation have become battlegrounds for political correctness.

They used their businesses to make social statements.

It is not very wise to polarize your customer base with a divisive stance.

Home Depot’s competition, Lowe’s, has proven to stay true to their values and the American citizens, especially our nation’s heroes and their families. Their counterpart has received some pretty bad press over the past three years, regarding an apparent disrespect for the military. Most of this seemed to occur at the store level and not a decision condoned or approved by the corporation especially since the CEO of the home improvement is a major President Donald Trump supporter, which is a fact that the founder has not been shy about.

According to our source, Daily Vine, the Home Depot Foundation, a leadership arm for the company founded by Bernie Marcus, Arthur Blank and with the help of Ken Langone, hammered down on its pledge to closing the gap among skilled laborers in America. It announce that it would commit $50 million to train 20.000 tradespeople over the next ten years, starting with separating military and veterans, in a n effort to reduce the number of unfilled construction sector jobs in the United States.

“We want to bring shop class back, from coast-to-coast,” Shannon Gerber, executive director of The Home Depot Foundation, said in a statement. “We’re thrilled to train 20,000 next-generation plumbers, electricians, carpenters and beyond. It’s a true honor to welcome our first classes of separating soldiers as they transition to civilian life and into successful careers in the trades.”

Our country needs to see more of this and it will, within the next four years under President Donald Trump’s leadership. He praises our military all the time and that is how it should be.

Scroll down to the comments and tell us what you think.

Featured Image Source. H/T: Daily Vine.

Continue Reading